Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Where did ALL that go


Random thoughts clouding my mind at this point.
Trust me, it aint good.

I dont think anyone could possibly understand how I feel right now.

Its indescribable where you don't like whats happening but you got nothing to do with it.
And also, you cant do shit about it.
That's really fucked up.

Somehow I just feel like getting a snort of something and go to sleep.

Thats where you cant afford to think of anything.

I wonder....

Why do people like to make things so complicated when things can be much simple.
Why do people listen and behave based on their instincts when they don't know what lies between the truth.
Why do people keep grudges for so long and just cant let go.
Why do people react based on their emotions and regret right after that.
ALL the why's and no answers to it.


Plain simple, cos we're just human.
We think differently, act differently.

If not all we will be are just robots with no emotions.
Think the same do the same.No excitements and dramas where it leads to, NO LIFE.

Sometimes i just cant help it but to think again and again,
What is wrong and what is right?
Are there even such things?

How selfish can one be, how naif can one be.
Wouldnt it be easier if you just let the bygones be bygones.
Yet, another wishful thinking.
Aint easy i know.

I'm not even in any position to fucking comment on this.
So yeah, ignore me. I think alot and way further than London.
Cant help it.
Whatever it is, i wish you all the best, I miss us and I hope things will clear up in time for everyone.*fingers crossed*


We will all grow up someday and looking back at what has happened might even sound like joke.

Whatever, its part of EFIL. no two ways bout that.

Take care and good night.

xoxo
I M N S

No comments:

Post a Comment