Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Stress?

Hello, I'm still fucking alive.
A-M-A-Z-I-N-G weiii...
After shitloads of school work, I thought I was gonna die.
Its really depressing... : (
For the record, I still have:

#1. FTV tutorial assignment

#2. Take home assignment ( exam)

#3. Financial Management Revision questions

#4. Marketing report and powerpoint slides

#5. The presentation itself to the client

and when are they due?

friggin Thursday and Friday!! and wait, today's a wednesday!!

how can i possibly finish it all in time? I have no clue. God Bless me tq.

If only facebook and online blogs dont exist.Bahhh.*wishful thinking*
Then i guess i'll have ALL the time to complete everything in time.
Sigh .....
Somehow i feel ppl cursing me from far away too.

The only thing that made my day this week was,

HD's in 3 assignments!! hard work does pay off dont they? hmmm.

And after friday, swear to God I'll drink like a fish in the sea, boom boom shake shake like a monkey saw banana.
yes will do will do.
And not to mention I miss me shallow soulmate havent seen her for ages i am just kidding its just 5 days but it feels like bloody 10 years i miss her cb face and retarded laugh not to mention her spastic actions too i got a feeling if shes reading this she would be smiling 10 seconds ago but not anymore now it feels like she wants to swallow me alive dont be mad me love you muahahaha!

AND I MISS LEONG TOO!like alottttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt!!cookie jarrr * ; )

k times running out.ZHOI KIN.

xoxo
I M N S

No comments:

Post a Comment