Monday, October 19, 2009

That Adrenaline Rush


Lemme share a lil something about myself with you
I like pain.Like alot of pain.
Its hard to precisely describe how i feel when the pain is there but all i know is,
I feel the adrenaline rush, yes, thats the word.
That prolly explains why am so in love with body art and piercings.
I got like so many holes on my ears until i notice it was getting pretty fugly
Therefore i took it all off !
And also, i'm afraid that it would start to sag.like come on...
boobs sag when their too heavy dont they?!
My tattoo experience was good cos the pain was..hmmm
quite layan lah i can say..it feels like..the sound of it.
Not a tad of pain until when it comes to the end where Julian poured alcohol on it..
and you'll feel the stinging sensation which is
FUCKING SOONG!! pain yes but more to the satisfaction felt inside.Bloody orgasmic.
I know i sound like some psychotic person right now some say SM wtf.
I'm not lah.Tiu.
Until i decided to pierce my eye brows but my mum wouldn't allow me to.
therefore the tongue, as a rebound :)
Plus, my soulmate said something bout we're not suppose to do anything to the face cos it'll prolly change your luck or something. which i truly believe.
So yeah the tongue.
The process was pretty freaky cos there wasn't any antiseptic or whatsoever to apply b4 doing it. It was just, cleaning it, pulling it out, *tighten it* and BAM! there goes the needle.
And not to mention the needle was pretty huge.
I did mine @ Zoo Body Art, Sg Wang.Pretty professional i can say.Very clean as well.
Th healing process took about 1 month.No eggs no seafood no oral contact.
Easy, no?
I still rmb the conversation right after piercing when myself and friends were so fucking hungry ...
Landed in Delicious @ MV

Sher: Eh so what u wanna eat
Me: PASTA!
Sher: U crazy ah eat soup lah
Me: No man fucking hungryyy!

I ended up ordering a ceaser salad and it took me 10 bloody minutes to finish up
ONE FUCKING LEAF.yeah you got that right.ONE FUCKING ROMAINE LETTUCE!

Therefore yours truly could only stare at the food and drink water
HENG AHHHH

And also pretend not to listen to the rest when they go

"NO OFFENCE WEI BUT THE PASTA DAMNMOTHAFUCKING GOOD"

"yeah i know" * middle finger* thanks ah.i love you all.

Not to mention there was also some speech problem for me sigh.
I got a friend name Marshella and apparently she was...MAHEILAA for the day.
Sorry lahhhh chi lei kan mahhhh!!!
So that was basically it. :)

OK i'll stop babbling now. Crap too much.Back to work.

xoxo
I M N S












No comments:

Post a Comment