Sunday, October 18, 2009

Its All a Blank

Its all a blank, the title says it all.
The thoughts are filled up but yet there are no actions taken.
Its like facing the finals when your not even prepared.
Therefore, its all a blank.
yeah what the fuck am I even talking about.
Sometimes it feels as if I cant always be the good person. But then again, if i ever go ahead, its would be like a stab in her chest.
It would sound like a betrayal to her, although its not even close.
Just the fact that i would not have the balls to confront her if this really happen.
So many WHAT IF'S to think about and sometimes you get people saying...
SO WHAT?!WHY WOULD YOU EVEN GO THINKING THAT FAR AHEAD?!
well, its easy to say if your not in the situation I can tell.
So then maybe I should just for go it...
Then will i be happy? maybe, maybe not or not even close. who knows anyway.
So yeah, thanks and goodbye to YOU.

xoxo
I M N S

No comments:

Post a Comment