Saturday, October 24, 2009

Walk with me?

Karma?

yes karma bitches.

Are you even for real?

If you are, i'm happy
If your not, then i'll just stfu.

But i really do appreciate the things that u've done.
Whether or not your sincere
You were being very honest thank you.
I just thought that, maybe it is not the right time.
But clearly i dont even know what you were going through.
I dont even know if you really think about this.
Basically, there are too many question marks here.
That i dont even wanna ask you.
Cos I have my doubts.
I'm sorry for not being truthful to you as well.
I'm such a dickhead i know
Or maybe just being egoistical?
Or maybe just being a plain pussy. afraid of everything.
I know you cant always be the one initiating.
But somehow its even harder for me to do what i feel like doing.
To think of the possibilities is already pretty fcuked up.
The people that will get hurt, lets not go there...
So even if i wish i could, conscience will disrupt me over and over again
I dont wanna repeat the same mistakes that i did
I dont wanna go through hell again
One thing i know, * ** ******** ** **** **** ****.
And again, no one can possibly talk me into this anymore.
Absolutely no one.
Dont even ask me about it.
Say hello to goodbye stupido.

X X X

xoxo
I M N S

No comments:

Post a Comment