Friday, January 22, 2010

Friend or Foe

Right, speaking of friends
sometimes i wonder how we all come together as one
I would like to think that right now, I'm having the awesomest bunch of friends ever, not to think actually. I DO have the awesomest bunch of fucktards around me.
Thank God for that :)
Nevertheless, would we come as one 10 years later?
I should not ask i know. Friends come friends go. Some say friends dont last forever.
Well then guess what, fuck you. Fuck all those bull shit.I will make it a point to prove my ass of that friends DO and CAN last forever.
Of course, it depends on individual and how much you value the friendship,literally.
And personally speaking,i'd admit that friends are always and will always be the priority after family. Boyfriend? fuckyou. again. I know it doesnt sound fair when I say this due to the fact that i'm pretty much SINGELETO for 22 years.But well, thats just me and lucky for my friends i would say? haha. IF only they know. Or maybe, they do:)
I would'nt tell how much would i sacrifice for a friend or so, just actions do their thing. you just sit n watch. I wouldnt say i've been through massive ups and downs with my friends too, though there are times when you get annoyed or you just dont agree with what they say but well, who doesnt go through shitty periods when it comes to friends right? IF you think your going through the worst right now, think about 10 years later. how would u handle them?
right now, looking at a bestie of mine sherrie yeap falling asleep next to me, just made me smile. U sleep like a baby, btw.haha.
I dont know, this post is so random. But yea.just caught myself into some thinking and this made me feel like a million dollars. Having such superb friends surrounding me, where you know you can count on them whenever needed, and vise versa of course.
gtg, shes awake and talking like a dunkard now lmao.
i just wanna say lastly, THANK YOU ALL for everything. All the best to all of us and say hi to forever :) no, i'm not dying or commiting suicide LAH.just a happy thought.
xoxo
-I.M.N.S-

No comments:

Post a Comment