Sunday, November 15, 2009

PYD

Why do people like to fucking assume so much without asking the person involved?

so smart go fucking be a fortune teller la TIU.

yes i am not happy bout certain things that I was told.

And i'm hate it when ppl starts to assume shit about me.

And FYI, i'm not DATING anyone right now.


So what now, the fact that i enjoy spending time with the them means that its gotta be something boyond that? The fact that people keep talking about it, makes me wanna puke on their faces.

Lemme tell you what, sometimes things might be not like what you think.

Sometimes you will HAVE TO do something or sacrifice just to make the other party die upon you if your smart enough to know what i mean.

I have so much thoughts in mind after the few incidents that it stabs me in my chest everytime I try to understand how you feel.

I might not be able to know how u exactly feel but hey, we're of the same gender how far can you even go?

I know its hard for you to go on like this that your suffering deep down but I honestly dont know what else can I do anymore.

I cannot be that someone for my own personal reasons. Its not that your not good enough its not about appearance to me, your almost perfect. Besides being stubborn like fuck.

Its hard to explain how i feel right now, and I dont even wanna go there.

I guess showing interest in some guy would only make you feel worse bout me.
Stupid to think that your feelings will be dead and burried six feet under.
I dont think so.

I just think, i care too much. You dont know, and you will never know. I cannot express every single thing that I want to because I know it means hell alot to you. I dont want you to keep hanging on like this. Sometimes i wish we never met. I put you through hell. So fucked up that I wish I could die right now.

My actions will tell you the other way around. But do you even know what am I thinking?

Guess not.

I had the chances to just go all the way with someone else but something is stopping me from doing it. I wanna know what is it.

I just hope that, no matter how fucked up your family is right now, I am here.

Wish i had the balls to tell this to you face to face.

Life is not perfect afterall.So true.

I'm sorry I cant be your world.


I just need some space to breath in.


xoxo
I.M.N.S





No comments:

Post a Comment