Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Langsat Dy Aw's

HELLO GORGEOUSSSSSSS ; )




Yes its 5 am and I am....


Currently planning my soulmate's bigarse birthday!!


SHOOO DAMN MOTHAFUCKING HAPPY!

*its gonna be a bonus if it turns out like what it should be*


Well, I'm a first timer in this so lets just hope everything turns out fine :)


and owh its gonnabe sooo much about booze baybeeeee!! :D


she is GOINGDOWN!!!!!SIX FEET UNDER HAHAHAHA!!

I am imagining right now, shes gonna be walking around at 9, running around at 10, cursing like fuck around 11, swaying from left to right at 1130,crawling on the floor at 12, and hugging the toilet bowl at 1. HAHAHA NICE!!!!!

see how hard I am laughing, no joke no joke.too realistic.


So my dearest soulmate, be ready k,be VERY READYYYYYYY!!!


I LOVE YOUU!!


xoxo

-I.M.N.S-


No comments:

Post a Comment