Saturday, March 6, 2010

I dont think I m n s. I M an ass.

why make simple things complicated? when it is suppose to be a piece of cake.

sometimes i feel mad at myself for being such an ass.

sometimes i wonder why i never tried giving you what i could.

sometimes i really regret the fact that i made you wait and all i do is, nothing.

sometimes i hate it when i cant express how i feel towards you.

All and all, things are not easy for me. How should I handle you when I cant even handle my own feelings.

I have been trying to deny facts that are claimed true by others. I tried to make everything seem normal when it comes to us but the more I try, the more I come to realize that, your not just a friend.

I really dont wanna repeat my mistakes by fucking you upside down. I really dont.

At the same time, i dont know how to make myself someone reliable cos i'm not.

I dont do commitments. I know its not fair and it's too early to say this cos I havent been into a proper one but somehow instincts just told me so. Previous incidents? Lets not go there shall we? All i know is, there's no one to blame but myself.

I dont wanna play with your feelings anymore. I never did.

Lets just pretend that nothing has ever happened. I am really capable of doing only that.

Know what, fuck me.

Say goodbye to feelings.
Say goodbye to complications.
Say goodbye to everything bout you.
Say hello to goodbye....


xoxo
-I.M.N.S-


No comments:

Post a Comment